This journal publishes Research articles, Research papers, Review papers, Mini reviews and short communications containing original research work of good standard and review articles of contemporary relevance from all over the world.
1. All the matter and information should be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or using auto submission system. Soft copy format preferably be in MS word or pdf. Charts, Tables and Diagrams should be in MS Word and images in JPG format using maximum possible high resolution. All the matter should be typed in Times New Roman Font size – 12 point in two col. journal template. (MRR Template)
2. Full length Research Papers (Maximum of 20 pages in A/4 size ), there is no charges for color figures.
Title, Authors names (Family name first in bold) with institutional address and email, Abstract in Italics, Keywords, Introduction, Material and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, References, Tables and Figures. Pages should be properly numbered.
3. References typed in the following order: Surname and initials followed by title of the article, name of journal in abbreviated form in italics/name of book in normal, volume no. in bold, page no. and publication year in bold in bracket.
4. After receipt of research paper, your paper will be sent to two reviewers and both reviewers should approve the paper. Their decision regarding acceptance will be final and binding. The editorial board reserves the right to condense or make changes in the research article.
5. When revision of a manuscript is requested, authors should return the revised version of their manuscript as soon as possible. Prompt action may ensure fast publication if a paper is finally accepted for publication.
6. Authors will receive a pdf file with the edited version of their manuscript for final proofreading. This is the last opportunity to view an article before its publication on the journal web site. No changes or modifications can be introduced once it is published.
7. Manuscripts accepted for publication are published on-line in so called Online First service as soon as they are ready for publication (that is when final proofreading is performed by authors, and all concerns are resolved). Once a manuscript appears on the Web site it is considered as published.
8. The issue will be published online in the first week of the scheduled month, kindly download & save your published papers.